Friday, March 7, 2008

Blueberries

I decided to give the kids a little bowl of frozen blueberries for their breakfast fruit. I left Clayton buckled into his seat with his banana bread and blueberries and went to help Jenelle clean up her room a bit. When I came back, there were blueberries on the floor, across the table on his placemat and a few in his bowl. Bummer. When I finally got him down from his chair, I realized he had been sitting on a few. Big bummer. The only saving grace is that he is wearing some hand me down jeans with a hole in each knee, so those pants have already seen better days. After reminding Jenelle to be very careful and to wear a bib, which she did, she told me as I was starting to do her hair that she got some on her pants. Ugh! Her pants are not hand me downs and are relatively new. Oh well. I tried to clean them right away, but the stain is a stain. I changed her pants, but am letting Clayton wear his stain on the back of his jeans. He doesn't care.:) I have to just let it go. Probably won't try blueberries again soon, but they are so good. Oh well.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Bummer! But, I'm glad that they at least enjoyed the blueberries. :)

Anonymous said...

Keep them in the freezer--it's only a little while until bathing suit weather, then they can eat them outdoors and wash off in the pool!
I like to stir them into vanilla yogurt; it requires a spoon.

Cowen Family said...

Heather, Read my blog on stains:) I wrote it just for you:)

 
Site Meter