Saturday, May 17, 2008

Fun with Peanut Butter Jars

We eat a lot of Skippy Natural Peanut Butter around our house. I saved the jars--plastic stacking possibilities. They each had a separate tower as high as he/she could build it. I think it's funny that Clayton is wearing 6 month shorts and a 24 month shirt.
Jenelle is holding onto her tower and if you look closely, you can see Clayton's jars flying through the air. Of course, the fun of building the towers is knocking them down. (Side note: I cut Jenelle's hair last night. Can you tell?)
Even though this picture is blurry, I thought it was so cute to show Jenelle being proud of her accomplishment.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, that is a LOT of peanut butter jars! I'm glad you could have fun with them :)

Heather Hekman said...

Yeah, it could also be low budget bowling.

Anonymous said...

They are the favorite bug jar around here. fun fun.

 
Site Meter