Saturday, November 7, 2009

October

Stephen as Pharoah or MosesMike and I at our Hobo Hoedown where we kind of learned to square dance
Miss Anne reading to Clay. He loves Miss Anne. We do, too.
Clay with his elephant and Stephen with his tiger (8 months)
All wrapped up--he didn't move much
Fun with Daddy
Costumes at the Harvest Festival--our princess and basketball player
We got to see Mike's parents before the Harvest Festival and my parents after. We are blessed!

7 comments:

Kristi Johnson said...

how fun! I miss coming to the Harvest Festival.

Jessica said...

Cute pictures :) I love the hobo costumes, what a fun idea for a party.

Sarah said...

too cute!!

Bonnie said...

Heather, I'm laughing at your shirt for the hobo party! Ha!

I like Clayton and Stephen with their animals - so cute.

Denise Nordquist said...

Fun pictures and big smiles - Looks like a great October!

Gandma H. said...

Cutest and only trick or treaters we had!!

Terecita said...

I love the pics. Your kids are getting SO big!! It's so crazy!! I have not been to the Harvest Festival in SO long!! I should go again one of these years. It was always fun. :-)

 
Site Meter