Wednesday, April 16, 2008

4 Things

1) Four places I go over and over:

  • Staters
  • Walmart
  • WaMu
  • church
2) Four people who e-mail me:
  • Denise
  • My dad
  • My mom
  • Shelle
3) Four of my favorite foods:
  • chocolate chip cookies
  • fruit
  • pizza
  • candy bars
4) Four places I would rather be right now:
  • visiting my mom and dad
  • visiting my sisters
  • On a family day trip
  • mini vacation with Mike
5) Four Things I don't like:
  • onion breath
  • temper tantrums
  • my selfishness
  • my daughter with scissors
6) Four (or more) movies I watch over and over:
  • Ocean's 11, 12, 13
  • The Italian Job
  • Veggie Tales
  • Return to Me/While You Were Sleeping
Now it's your turn :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

yay, you did it :) I didn't realize we had such similar favorite foods ;)

Heather Hekman said...

Yeah, I was surprised you had such "Heather" foods on your list.

 
Site Meter