Monday, October 6, 2008

Two things

The kids were playing outside on Friday and I hadn't heard them in awhile, so I took my camera and went outside to see them. This is what I saw. They had put themselves to "bed". Very cute. Jenelle said they had already brushed their teeth. So cute. I'm glad they have good imaginations.

Sunday evening on the way to church, Jenelle was singing, "If You're Happy and You Know It" and on one verse, she didn't remember the words so she just did gibberish until "clap your hands". It was funny. Mike came up with these words that go to the tune, "If You're Happy..."
If you don't remember the words, just make it up.
If you don't remember the words, just make it up.
Mom and Dad will know you're lying, but they know you're really trying,
If you don't remember the words, just make it up.

It was quite funny since he just made it up as he went and it worked.:)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Cute... kids are so funny when they pretend.... I love it.

 
Site Meter