Thursday, November 6, 2008

Jenelle's first choir performance

Jenelle is a part of the 3 and 4 year old choir called Petite Praisers. They had their first performance at the Wednesday night service. They had shirts with their names and handprints that they made last week.

During the practice, Jenelle watched her teacher intently and did a great job with the singing and motions. However, during the real performance, she spotted Grandma Cheryl and Papa and watched them the whole time. As they were walking down off the steps, she called out, "Hi Papa. Hi Grandma." Funny. This is the end of the song they sang during the actual performance. She is in the back row second from the right.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

very cute... I love watching the little kids perform

Denise Nordquist said...

Ok, I'm having a very hard time finding her. Is she one second from the right????(in the video) Maybe it's because her hair is down. I can't even find her in the first picture. Where is she?

Heather Hekman said...

In the photo, she is third from the right on the front row. In the video, she is 2nd from the right in the back. (I had mistakenly written "left".) Yes, her hair is down.

Anonymous said...

That is too cute! Yeah Jenelle! Good job. :) Love, Caroline

 
Site Meter