Saturday, December 13, 2008

Moments of the week

At Target, they had fun wearing Santa hats. I love that they were willing to pose for me. Another moment to stop and enjoy.
On Wednesday, 4 out of 5 of my afternoon lessons canceled. I enjoy teaching, but I never mind the extra time. Since the kids got up a little early from their naps, and Jenelle had been asking almost daily if we could go to the park, I decided we could go to the "Red Park"--so named because the slides are red. They had fun. Jenelle wondered why there were no other friends there. I don't know, but I enjoyed the time with them. I don't have to go down the big slide with Clay any more. He can do it himself and Jenelle is learning how to keep her swing going. They're growing up. On Thursday, I decided to let Jenelle stay out of her room during "room" time. I never was able to take a nap that day, but she did. Look at our little Christmas present under the tree. Last time this happened was when Jenelle was 4 months old. Cute.

On Tuesday, when I took the kids shopping, I wasn't in a rush, so I let them ride the little merry-go-round at 99cent store. They enjoyed it. I like to see them have fun. Sometimes I forget to let them have fun.



3 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute update and pictures :)

Denise Nordquist said...

They ARE growing up! Fun and sad at the same time.

Sarah said...

we love that park. we will meet you whenever you want!! Then friends will be there! Oh Yeah

 
Site Meter