sport brella xl
-
sport brella xl sport brella xl
[image: sport brella xl]
Buy SportBrella XL Umbrella Portable Canopy : Tents at SamsClub.com..At 9'
wide, the SportBrella...
4 years ago
God's grace gives us the ability to live despite our mistakes. He allows us the chance to begin again...and again and again. Thank You, God!
6 comments:
That is amazing, I would have thought that was the same baby! You better make sure and put their names on all pictures from here on out. In ten years you won't remember which picture was Clayton and which one was Steven.
Cathy
Stephen looks like he's getting a nice belly. very cute!
that is cute! It's funny that they kinda look alike, I wouldn't have thought that.
That was really interesting. . .I had to keep scrolling up and down to compare them. Stephen looks a little more 'filled out'. It does amaze me how similar they look. Don't you want to look 15 years down the road and see how they look then?
I changed my profile pic and wanted to see if it worked.
That's funny. The picture with both of them in the red shirt, they look practically identical, I wouldn't have thought they were two different babies.
~Amber
Post a Comment