Well, this is the third week in a row that we've all made it to church. That's pretty amazing. I guess we're getting more used to having 3 kids and they've all been well. Thank You, God! Anyway, we made it to Sunday School and then we went to the worship service, not knowing how long we would be able to stay with Stephen. After his first squawk, we got out of there quickly. We were sitting near a door. Mike decided he would take the car seat and stuff and go to the van to cool it down and I would go get Jenelle and Clay from their classes. When I was in the lobby checking the kids out, I heard a child crying. I thought it sounded like Jenelle. I was right. I found her sitting on the little potty crying. She had smashed her finger in the door. She calmed down a bit and we got her crafts. On to the next building to get Clay. When I walked into the lobby, I heard another child crying. It sounded like Clay. It was. He had just bonked his head. At least they didn't have to page us since I was already there. The Bible story they had was about Jesus healing the 10 lepers and the one coming back to say thank you to Jesus. Their crafts had bandaids on them. I thought that was funny considering how I found them.
2 comments:
How nice that you all got to go together :) After the winter we had I don't take that for granted either!
Glad you were able to have some time as a family at church. it was great talking to you. Hope I can make it over some time soon to meet Stephen and see the kids.
Post a Comment