Stephen's first 3 piece suit--preemie as it may be. It was from Grandma and Grandpa H. Stephen wore it to his one month appt. He weighed in at 7 lb 12 oz. He had gained 29 oz in 14 days! He measured 20.5 inches. He is growing and everything checked out perfectly.

There were tree trimmers next door and Clayton and Jenelle were very interested. It was cute.

All 3 of our kids--Stephen wearing his first pair of pants.

Wrapped in his Harley Davidson blanket for night time with his lamb, from his cousin, Keri, watching him sleep.
3 comments:
I love the pictures! Jenelle is looking so mature all of a sudden. :) Stephen is a cutie, no doubt about it. I'm glad to see that all is well.
Thanks, Bonnie. You are encouraging. Jenelle is acting more mature, too. I'm praying for you.
Cute pictures :) I'm glad Stephen is doing so well and gaining weight so quickly! How are you doing and feeling? Getting much sleep?
Post a Comment