Thursday, August 21, 2008

Piano lessons this week

I made progress. I had planned on 12 piano lessons and I had 11. That's 92% success. I even got in naps all three days. That's 100% success.:) We got to tell all my students about "the new baby in Mommy's tummy." It was cute to watch my students' faces when Jenelle told them the news.

2 comments:

Faithy said...

That's great! It is really fun when the older kids can tell other people about the baby. Again, congrats!
Question about piano...how young do you take? Thinking about buying a piano and starting the lesson thing.
Hope you're feeling okay.

Heather Hekman said...

I teach beginning lessons, so when a person has the maturity to sit for a lesson and can practice a little during the week, I will teach him/her. I do have a 4 year old that I give 15 minute lessons to. Thanks for the congrats. To you, too. We're excited to hear about your new family member!

 
Site Meter