Thursday, August 7, 2008

This Week

After the pace we've kept for the last two weeks, I was thankful to have much less going on this week--especially since I started teaching piano lessons again this week. (After many cancellations, I ended up with one student out of 13. Nothing like starting slow. I didn't know how Clayton would do, if he'd even remember. I thought he'd be clingy, but he ran first one way, then the other and got out his truck and ran it around, too. Crazy little boy!)

This picture was when we went to Terecita's to visit at lunch time. The kids thought it was neat to eat at the bar. Excuse Clay's weird expression.
While I am on the phone, the kids see what they can get away with. This is where I found Jenelle. Notice she smiled so proudly for the picture.
She wanted to wear a bucket helmet.
While I was on the phone yet again, I forgot that I had said Jenelle could take a picture. She took about 20 and this was one of them.
Here she is today--not napping. Since she's not required to take naps anymore, she has decided she likes them.:)

No comments:

 
Site Meter