
Jenelle is getting very good at posing and smiling.
We stopped by my parents' after church and before our Sunday School class swim party. Here is a 4 generation picture on Jenelle's 4th birthday. Special.
At our Sunday School party, Jenelle got to blow out a candle on a piece of cake, but I had not made the cake she requested, because we are not having our family birthday party for her until this coming Saturday. So, being the kind-hearted, loving mom that I am, I made her some brownie cupcakes and put in candles. That was her dinner on Sunday.:)
She got this balloon from Mike's parents on her birthday. She loves balloons. We are going to have a whole birthday week.:)

4 comments:
Cute pictures :) I'm glad we get to celebrate this weekend. What a fun week for Jenelle... getting to soak up all the birthday attention :)
Happy Birthday Jenelle! What a fun week you have been having!
Your picture looks great - can't believe you are four already.
I can't believe how old your kids are getting. Jenelle is beautiful, I LOVE your family!!
That is a beautiful 4-year old picture! Happy Birthday Jenelle!
Post a Comment