Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Update on the mouse

On Saturday morning, Mike checked the trap. He had put peanut butter in it one time and it was licked clean. The next time he put peanut butter and a little piece of cheese on it the next time. It was licked clean that time, but still set. Saturday morning, Mike found the mouse in it--dead. He had gotten so used to just scampering over it that he forgot to watch out. That is the first notch on that mouse trap. We weren't sure if that was the one we had seen, but so far, no other mouse tracks.:) Yeah. Now we just have the flies. I can get them (most of the time). I didn't take a picture of the dead mouse, but Mike showed it to the kids and showed them what happens when the trap snaps. Hopefully that's the end of our mouse tails.

2 comments:

Denise Nordquist said...

Yeah!!!!!!That is awesome!! I'm so glad you got that little varmit.

Heather Hekman said...

Me, too. Not nice to share the house with him/her!

 
Site Meter